Biyernes, Marso 30, 2012

Head Coach announced for Netball Samoa

March 26, Apia Park; Netball Samoa (NS) has announced the Head Coach for the National Team.  New Zealand born, from a family of thirteen children, Marcia Hardcastle is the new Head Coach for Netball Samoa. She has taken over the reins from Linda Vagana, who contributed greatly to NS during her time as coach.

Marcia a family orientated person, has been married for fourty-one years with four children. Netball and her seven grand-children are two of her greatest passions. ?I appreciate that year after year, my whanau (family) allow me to engross myself in the sport I love.?

Source: http://www.samoaobserver.ws/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=38717:head-coach-announce&catid=34:sports&Itemid=54

US healthcare Redrow Property Energy efficiency Stephen Carr France

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento