Martes, Abril 17, 2012

Vicente del Bosque says he has agreed a new deal with Spain

? Del Bosque tells radio station that he has 'renewed' his deal
? Manager says Torres's increased playing time bodes well

The Spain coach, Vicente del Bosque, says he has signed a contract extension. The 61-year-old Del Bosque told Onda Cero radio on Tuesday he had "renewed" his deal with the Spanish federation but did not divulge the length of the agreement. He has previously been offered a two-year contract, which would enable him to lead Spain's World Cup defence in Brazil in 2014.

The coach's previous deal had been due to expire after the European champions defended their title in Poland and Ukraine from June 8 to July 1.

In squad news for Euro 2012, Del Bosque has said that he will wait until the last moment before deciding whether to include the injured striker David Villa and that Fernando Torres's increased playing time at Chelsea bodes well for his chances.


guardian.co.uk © 2012 Guardian News and Media Limited or its affiliated companies. All rights reserved. | Use of this content is subject to our Terms & Conditions | More Feeds


Source: http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2012/apr/17/vicente-del-bosque-spain-deal

Francesca Panetta JS Bach Real estate Northern Ireland Marcus Bent Russell Brand

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento